Ways to Get Involved
At Revolution Dance Theatre, we welcome individuals who are passionate about ballet to become a part of our vibrant community. Whether you're a dancer, a volunteer, a supporter, or an audience member, there are many ways to get involved and support our mission!
Explore below to get connected!
Board Member or Committee Chair/Member Application
Thank you for your interest in possibly becoming a Revolution Dance Theatre (RDT) board member or committee member. Your dedication and commitment to our cause is greatly appreciated. Please complete the Board Member Application along with submitting your resume to email@example.com to help us better understand your qualifications and suitability for a board or committee position with Revolution Dance Theatre.
Click this link to review our Board Member expectations: RDT Board Member Expectation Summary
Our Process: Step 1) Potential candidate submit the application with resume. Step 2) Application will be reviewed and scored by the current RDT Board members. Step 3) If applicable an interview will be requested. Step 4) Voting will take place and candidate will be notified. Step 5) Onboarding will occur if accepted.
RDT offers a variety of volunteer opportunities. Get involved and support RDT while meeting new people in a fun, thriving community. Volunteering for RDT is fun and vital to our mission!
Complete our RDT Volunteer Application
*Minimum age requirement to volunteer is 16 years old and a background check is required**
All prospective volunteers will be interviewed to find out what they would like to do, their skills, suitability and how best their potential might be realized. We look forward to working with you.
Program/Education Director Position
If interested please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Revolution Dance Theatre is seeking a passionate and skilled Education Director to lead and oversee all aspects of the organization's dance education programs, both onsite at the studio and externally through residencies and workshops. The Education Director will play a crucial role in nurturing dancers' growth, fostering a love for dance in the community, and expanding the organization's educational reach. This position requires strong leadership, effective communication, and a commitment to providing high-quality dance education experiences.
1. Onsite Dance Education Programs:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive curriculum for onsite dance classes that aligns with Revolution Dance Theatre's artistic vision and mission.
- Coordinate class schedules, assign instructors, and oversee the overall organization and administration of onsite education programs.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment, nurturing the growth and development of dancers of all ages and skill levels.
- Collaborate with the Artistic Director and Studio Manager to ensure seamless integration of education programs with other aspects of the organization.
2. External Education Programs:
- Manage and oversee external education programs, including residencies and workshops conducted by Revolution Dance Theatre in collaboration with schools, community centers, and other organizations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with educational partners, cultivating new opportunities for expanding external education initiatives.
- Ensure the successful planning and execution of external programs, including coordinating logistics, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Evaluate and assess the impact of external education programs, collecting feedback from participants and partners to inform program improvements.
3. Faculty Management:
- Recruit, hire, and onboard qualified dance instructors for both onsite and external education programs.
- Provide mentorship and professional development opportunities for faculty, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth among instructors.
4. Program Evaluation and Improvement:
- Conduct regular evaluations of education programs to assess their effectiveness and alignment with Revolution Dance Theatre's goals.
- Use data-driven insights to identify areas for improvement and implement strategic enhancements to optimize program outcomes.
5. Community Engagement:
- Act as a representative of Revolution Dance Theatre's education programs in the community, building relationships and promoting the organization's educational offerings.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and implement outreach strategies that increase participation and engagement in education programs.
6. Budget Management:
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Finance team to develop and manage the education program budget, ensuring financial sustainability and responsible resource allocation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a strong background in teaching and program management.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage a team of instructors effectively.
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities, with attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty, partners, and community stakeholders.
- Experience in developing curriculum and educational resources that align with artistic goals and promote inclusivity.
- Knowledge of the dance industry, trends in dance education, and best practices in program evaluation.
- Passion for Revolution Dance Theatre's mission of artistic excellence, representation, and community engagement.
The Education Director will be a key driver in shaping the educational experiences offered by Revolution Dance Theatre. Their leadership and vision will contribute to the organization's impact in both onsite and external settings, empowering dancers, nurturing artistic talent, and fostering a love for dance within the community. Through their commitment to excellence and inclusivity, the Education Director will help Revolution Dance Theatre continue to be a transformative force in the world of dance education.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com